Unitrends, the industry’s fastest-growing multi-environment data protection company, today announced that just a little over a year after the program’s launch, more than $1.5 million in cash awards were earned by channel representatives worldwide who have participated in the company’s partner loyalty program, UniRewards.
Click to Tweet: .@Unitrends partners cashing in on #UniRewards loyalty program! http://bit.ly/K96RCZ #dataprotection
UniRewards enables partners to earn points by engaging in various activities that support the company’s products and services, such as inviting other sales reps to join the program, registering a qualified lead or closing a deal. Members can then redeem their reward points for cash.
“The UniRewards program is by far the most effective incentive program in the industry,” said Gary Pollard, channel manager at DSM Consultants. “It is simple, manageable and, most importantly, obtainable, providing our sales professionals with lucrative income supplements and an ongoing incentive to sell Unitrends’ products and services. I know of no better program for rewarding success.”
Since the program’s launch in February 2013, UniRewards’ members have delivered more than $90 million in new sales pipeline opportunities. This rapid scale can be attributed, in part, to the development of a strategic relationship between Unitrends and Fielo, a provider of cloud-based loyalty programs featuring content, messaging and user experiences delivered on a highly segmented level.
“The Fielo solution has given us the ability to deliver targeted incentives based on the profiles, behaviors and regional differences of our members,” said Bob Gagnon, vice president of channel sales at Unitrends. “After just one year, UniRewards has exceeded our expectations on every account. It's been a focal point of our channel strategy, delivering measurable and meaningful opportunity creation, channel-based revenue and highly committed partner relationships.”
Key features of the UniRewards loyalty program include:
• Incentives based on sales cycle goals – UniRewards provides monetary incentives for a variety of actions and selling behaviors, from initial lead registration to training to certification.
• Timely rewards – Partner members receive their cash equivalent points within days of completing an activity or transaction.
• Total transparency – Once partners register leads, they gain complete visibility into the status of those leads throughout the entire cycle. Partners are also given the name and contact information of the Unitrends sales representative with whom they will engage.
• Instant communication and updates – Built-in triggers and alerts notify both partners and Unitrends sales representatives of updates within the sales funnel. With aggressive service level agreements (SLAs) to qualify and convert registered leads, the aggregation of systems and policies provides an unparalleled user experience.
• Extreme profitability – Average earnings on a single transaction nets a partner member up to $7,100 “per appliance” in rewards and margins. Those selling into the higher end of the market can earn up to $38,000 in rewards and margins “per appliance.”
• Easy-to-use portal – The ease of navigation through online deal registrations, redemptions and referrals makes the experience highly attractive to busy sales professionals intent on optimizing their time when engaging with Unitrends.
“UniRewards’ simple interface and lucrative points system give my sales representatives all the motivation they need to promote Unitrends’ products over any of its competitors,” said Trevor Donnelly, director of business development at Vapor Services. “More pay equals more selling. It’s as simple as that.”
For more information on or to sign up for the UniRewards loyalty program, visit http://www.unitrends.com/about-unirewards.
Fielo (www.fielo.com) is a Loyalty and Behaviour Management platform conceived and created by Valuenet (www.valuenet.com.br), an experienced Salesforce partner of 11 years. Valuenet is committed to providing best in class cloud-based software solutions for enhanced business practices, and Fielo has been developed to deliver customized solutions in loyalty & rewards, employee incentives & recognition, community building, lead generation, gamification, customer engagement and consumer retention. Some of the most innovative & fastest growing companies in the world use Fielo to meet the challenges of a highly dynamic & competitive marketplace. Read our client testimonials on the Salesforce AppExchange https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000005vAOcEAM
Unitrends provides physical, virtual and cloud-based protection and recovery for every organization’s most valuable assets: its data and applications. Supported by a “crazy-committed” customer service model based on engagement, experience and excellence, the company consistently achieves a 98 percent customer satisfaction rating and helps everyone play IT safe by delivering the best cost-to-value ratio in the data protection and disaster recovery industry. Visit www.unitrends.com.