Unitrends Gears Up to Showcase Unitrends Enterprise Backup™ at VMworld® 2012
Booth No. 2540 Also Offers “Down and Dirty” Physical and Virtual Dirt Bike Giveaway
Unitrends, a leading all-in-one backup, archiving, instant recovery, and disaster recovery solution provider will showcase its new software-only product, Unitrends Enterprise Backup™ at VMworld®, held in San Francisco, at the Moscone Center, August 26 – 30. Unitrends Enterprise Backup™ protects virtual and physical environments both locally and in the cloud, and is available as a virtual appliance deeply integrated with VMware vSphere® to offer the advantages of an all-in-one solution with the flexibility of software-only deployment.
Attendees stopping by Unitrends' booth no. 2540 will have the opportunity to meet members of the Unitrends senior management and engineering team and benefit from product demonstrations of the Unitrends' backup and recovery portfolio, including its flagship Recovery-Series Appliances, as well as Unitrends Enterprise Backup™.
The booth will also feature product giveaways (valued at $2400) and the Unitrends’ “Down and Dirty” physical and virtual dirt bike giveaway. Event attendees will have the opportunity to win one of the performance dirt bikes which will be on display, as well as Xbox Kinect “virtual dirt bike” prizes.
Click to Tweet: Get Down-and-Dirty at #VMworld with @Unitrends_Inc Booth 2450 http://tinyurl.com/vmworld2012
"The success and reach of VMworld® provides an excellent platform to engage with IT and offer insight into Unitrends’ virtual offerings that address today’s backup and data recovery needs," said Jennifer Sullivan, Unitrends’ VP of Marketing. "We're looking forward to showcasing the Unitrends Enterprise Backup virtual appliance offering, as well as highlighting the launch of our Free Edition, which protects 4 virtual machines for free indefinitely, and a Free NFR (Not For Resale) Edition for VMware vExperts, VMware Certified Professionals, VMware Certified Instructors and VMUG members. We’re offering the same enterprise-class features found in our physical appliances in a software-only offering allowing IT to migrate from a physical architecture to further expand their virtual infrastructure.”
About Unitrends Enterprise Backup™
Unitrends Enterprise Backup virtual appliance continues to offer enterprise-class features the company is known for, such as:
Connect with Unitrends
- Support for over 100 versions of computers, storage, operating systems, hypervisors, and applications.
- Virtual support at the HOS (Host Operating System) level and virtual and physical support at both the GOS (Guest Operating System and physical server level).
- Integrated D2D2x (Disk-to-Disk-to-Any) data protection including archival support for disk, tape, SAN, NAS and archival and replication support for private and public single- and multi-tenant clouds.
- Optimization of precious business WAN bandwidth via not just deduplication to the cloud but cloud/archive concurrent disaster recovery strategies as well.
- Flexible backup strategies including incremental forever with dynamic synthetics, full/differential, full/incremental, full/full, selective, and customizable strategies supported.
- Near-continuous data protection performance with recovery point objectives of as little as one minute.
- Instant recovery using failover virtualization.
- Content-aware byte-level global deduplication.
- Storage virtualization and thin provisioning.
- Dissimilar bare metal of both physical and virtual environments.
- Advanced archive file-level search.
Book an Appointment with a Unitrends expert at VMworld®: http://www.unitrends.com/vmworld
he trusted provider of all-in-one backup solutions, Unitrends enables customers to focus on their business instead of backup. The company's family of scalable, all-in-one appliances and software solutions for backup, archiving, instant recovery and disaster recovery protects corporate data, over 100 different versions of servers, operating systems (including Windows, Hyper-V, VMware, Mac OS, Linux, AIX, Solaris, and many others), SAN, NAS, hypervisors (including VMware, Hyper-V, Xen) and applications (including Exchange, SQL, Oracle, and many others). Unitrends is the preferred choice of IT professionals because the company sets the standard in virtual, physical and cloud server data protection with instant recovery that enables the complete system recovery in less than 5 minutes while Unitrends' pricing offers the lowest TCO and ROI in the industry. Unitrends' U.S.-based support team boasts a 99% customer satisfaction rate. Visit http://www.unitrends.com and visit the Unitrends blog.
VMware and VMware vSphere are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. The use of the word “partner” or “partnership” does not imply a legal partnership relationship between VMware and any other company.