How to Add a SQL server to UNITRENDS backup appliance for backup and recovery
- Login to Rapid Recovery Console (RRC)
- Select the Configure option from top menu bar
- Select Client icon, then Add Client
- Identify your SQL Server by adding the Client/Server name
- Select Add Client Name to Hosts File icon below the client/server name box
- Type in the IP address in the pop up data entry field
- At this point your SQL Server will show ( by name) as a client in your left navigation pane
For more information view the tutorial on Scheduling SQL and Exchange Application Backups on our website.
Last edited by ForumSupport; 10-19-2011 at 07:49 PM.