Simplify data protection with Unitrends backup software
Backup software – and backup and disaster recovery
solutions – should be simple.
This important task should not be time or resource consuming. Rather, implementing and configuring data backup solutions should be the least demanding part of your job not the most complex.
Yet many traditional backup software solutions seem to make the task more difficult. And they are expensive to purchase and complex to use. Too often the providers want you to adapt your data center technology to their backup software rather than the way around.
Enter Unitrends. Unitrends Enterprise Backup™ (UEB) is a backup software solution that keeps things simple. It adapts to your infrastructure no matter how complex. As a virtual backup appliance, it provides virtual, physical protection and unified compute protection on Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware vSphere and Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments. Most importantly, it provides the agility and flexibility you need for unmatched backup, archiving, disaster recovery and business continuity.
Backup software that works with your data center
Unitrends Enterprise Backup software uses a common D2D backup and recovery engine to deliver backup services for more than 100 versions of operating systems, hypervisors and applications, and for virtually any server, SAN, NAS or storage device. UEB has you covered, no matter your mix of data center assets. This backup and recovery software provides optimal data protection for NAS, SAN, Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, AIX, Solaris, iSeries, SQL, Exchange, Oracle, VMware, Hyper-V, and more. To provide protection for many different environments, Unitrends backup software employs a unique data architecture that supports both agentless and agent-based access at the image and file levels.
Features of Unitrends backup software
- Instant recovery. Recover your system completely in less than five minutes with instant recovery for Windows, VMware and Hyper-V.
- Continuous data protection. Perform backups with recovery point objectives (RPO) as often as once per minute. With up to 10,000 snapshots per week, you’ll benefit from smaller backup windows and improved network bandwidth efficiency.
- Adaptive byte-level deduplication. Our backup software combines inline compression with post-processing data deduplication to avoid the need for expensive dedicated hardware.
- Bare metal recovery. Our solution performs both bare metal as well as granular file-level backup.
- A single pane of glass. With an easy-to-use user interface, you get drag-and-drop functionality to monitor and manage backup and restore operations through a single intuitive pane-of-glass.
- Award-winning customer support. We lead the industry with 98% customer satisfaction.