Build your backup system with turnkey appliances.
While a solid backup system is critical to protecting your business, you don’t want your data and server backup solutions to consume your time and resources. Your IT team has other strategic priorities to deal with, after all. That’s why backup appliances are appealing – they offer a turnkey backup system so you don’t have to integrate servers, storage, tape backup devices, networking, deduplication software, replication software and more. You simply set it up, turn it on and move on to other pressing IT matters.
Yet many high-end backup appliances fail to deliver on the ease-of-use promise and offer little variation to meet the needs of your backup system. And more affordable niche solutions don’t provide the enterprise-class functionality you need to meet your RTOs and RPOs.
Enter Unitrends. Our turnkey physical appliances provide a backup system that offers choice, flexibility and functionality, and enbales you to eliminate the time and expense of building a backup system from piece parts.
Unitrends Recovery-Series appliances for a better backup system.
Unitrends Recovery-Series physical appliances, built with 3rd generation hardware, are designed to increase I/O bandwidth, increase deduplication performance, enable tighter backup windows and manage growing data volumes easily.
Our backup appliances deliver a 300% improvement in backup performance, based on faster CPU clock speeds, AES-NI hardware encryption, hardware RAID and the industry’s first use of solid-state drives (SSDs) as 2nd layer read cache. These features increase recovery times by 125% and increase the amount of data that can be protected from 2TB/day to more than 6 TB/day.
Unitrends appliances are available in 12 different models to ensure that you have the right appliance for your backup system whether you’re backing up a remote office or the enterprise.
Comprehensive features for a more powerful backup system.
Unitrends Recovery-Series appliances deliver a broad range of features that let you build a robust backup system. These features include:
- Recovery assurance through the industry’s only Windows VM and physical server instant recovery capability, coupled with hypervisor-level instant recovery.
- Data protection for more than 200 versions of operating systems, hypervisors and applications, as well as virtually all servers and storage systems.
- Unitrends Bridge™, a technology that enables you to convert physical systems to virtual systems in a single click.
- Unified Bare Metal™ Recovery, a single-pass dissimilar bare metal capability that addresses both bare metal backup and granular file-level backup.
- Cloud-empowered disaster recovery and business continuity via our Unitrends Cloud.
- Our award-winning committed customer support which achieved an industry-leading 98% customer satisfaction rating.
Learn about Unitrends solutions for your backup system, as well as Unitrends solutions for SharePoint backup, VMware backup software, Windows Server backup, and more.