Simplify Microsoft Exchange recovery.
To protect all the data, intelligence and business insight that is on your Microsoft Exchange server, you need a strategy for Exchange backup and Exchange recovery. We all know that email is the lifeblood of any organization and when it goes down, so does the business.
And as critical as your Exchange Server is to the business, it is not prudent to allow your Exchange recovery solution consume an inordinate amount of time and resources. Your IT team has too many other priorities that need urgent attention if your organization is going to compete and thrive.
Enter Unitrends. As a world leader in data recovery software and hardware solutions that can protect virtually any mix of data center assets, we provide an enterprise-class Exchange recovery solution that offers granular control and ease of use while providing deep virtual and physical protection for Microsoft Exchange Server and virtual protection at the hypervisor level.
Unitrends Exchange recovery solution.
Unitrends Exchange recovery products provide native protection for Microsoft Exchange server with the choice of physical protection when Exchange is running on a physical server and deep virtual protection when it’s operating on a virtual machine. With Unitrends Exchange recovery solution you can:
- Minimize RPOs by relying on incremental backups of granular Exchange data.
- Reduce footprint and backup/replication windows using application-aware, adaptive deduplication.
- Recover to dissimilar physical machines or other hypervisors with Unitrends Bridge™.
- Reduce snapshot overhead in virtual environments.
- Recover Exchange items like email, mailboxes, calendar items and more.
- Protect Exchange clusters and Database Availability Groups (DAGs).
- Protect and recover single or multi-storage groups.
- Manage backup and recovery without needing to disable user account control settings.
- Protect physical RDM, iSCSI pass-through, and independent persistent disk configurations in VMware vSphere environments.
Exchange recovery for virtual environments.
Unitrends also provides Exchange recovery at the hypervisor level, enabling you to:
- Decrease RPOs by integrating with Changed Block Tracking.
- Schedule Full/Differential, Full/Incremental or Forever incremental backup.
- Recover email, mailboxes, calendars and other Exchange items.
- Reduce RTOs to nearly zero with VMware and Hyper-V Instant Recovery.
Our Exchange recovery solutions also include recovery assurance for virtual and physical Exchange environments. This is accomplished with our auditing technology and our ReliableDR recovery assurance and disaster recovery product which offers complete automation and orchestration at the VMware application and operating system-level.
Unitrends Exchange backup solution supports the following versions of Exchange Server:
- Exchange Server 2013
- Exchange Server 2010
- Exchange Server 2007
- Exchange Server 2003
- Exchange Server 2000
Learn about Unitrends Exchange recovery solution, about Unitrends solutions for Linux backup, Windows Server backup and other operating systems, as well as solutions for protecting a Docker container, for virtual to physical recovery, and more.