Hyper-V backup software from Unitrends simplifies VM backup
When it comes to choosing Hyper-V backup software, you usually have to make some tough choices. Will you choose the expense and complexity of traditional enterprise-class backup recovery software with expense and complexity or opt for the niche Hyper-V backup software that places constraints on your infrastructure, requiring you to adapt your IT infrastructure to the needs of the backup system?
Fortunately, with Hyper-V backup software from Unitrends, you no longer have to choose between ease of use, affordability and adaptability. With Unitrends Hyper-V backup solutions, you get it all. Unitrends Enterprise Backup™ (UEB) provides a virtual backup appliance for Microsoft Hyper-V environments, providing enterprise-class virtual, physical protection and unified compute protection.
Easy-to-use Hyper-V backup software
Hyper-V backup doesn’t have to be a difficult task. Unitrends’ Hyper-V backup software solution is easy to use, providing an intuitive user interface and drag-and-drop functionality that lets you monitor and manage backup, archiving and disaster recovery through a single pane of glass. With innovative Hyper-V backup software, you can minimize the time it takes to manage your backups and spend more time on other IT priorities.
While UEB is the optimal Hyper-V backup software solution, its strength is found in its ability to support a wide range of data center assets. Using a common D2D backup and recovery engine, UEB protects most any server or storage system and over 100 versions of hypervisors, operating systems and applications including Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, AIX, Solaris, iSeries, SQL, Exchange, Oracle and VMware in addition to Hyper-V. By providing a single backup and restore software solution for the entire data center, Unitrends Hyper-V backup software makes the job easy.
Benefits of our Hyper-V backup software
In addition to ease of use, Unitrends Enterprise Backup offers many benefits for the enterprise:
- Instant recovery for Hyper-V servers. Hyper-V backup software offers instant recovery with failover virtualization, enabling you to bring your system back online in less than five minutes.
- Continuous data protection. With world-class RPO (Recovery Point Objectives), you can perform backups as frequently as once per minute, ensuring smaller backup windows and improved network bandwidth efficiency.
- Recovery assurance for Hyper-V. Assisted by the integration between Unitrends’ physical and virtual appliances and ReliableDR, you can certify the recovery of applications within your Hyper-V backup.
- Adaptive Deduplication™ provides deduplication without expensive dedicated hardware.
- Unitrends Bridge™ enables you to transform physical Windows systems into Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Unified BareMetal™ simplifies bare metal recovery by unifying bare metal backup with a master backup. Only one type of backup is required.
Learn more about Hyper-V backup software as well as Unitrends’ Free backup software.