Deep Virtual and Physical SCO Unixware Backup
Unitrends protects SCO Unixware natively. Native protection means that the user has the option of deep virtual protection when SCO Unixware is operating within a virtual machine and physical protection when SCO Unixware is operating on a physical server. Features of our deep virtual and physical protection of SCO Unixware include:
- Full/Differential backup schedules.
- Application-aware, adaptive deduplication for reduced footprint and backup/replication windows.
- Reduced snapshot overhead in virtual environments.
- Granular file and folder exclusion.
- Protection for physical RDM, iSCSI pass-through, and independent persistent disk configurations in VMware vSphere environments.
Virtual SCO Unixware Backup
Unitrends protects SCO Unixware in virtual environments at the hypervisor level. Features of our hypervisor-level virtual protection of SCO Unixware include:
- Reduced management overhead via hypervisor level API integration.
- Direct SAN backup and recovery.
- Single-step, Instant Recovery for VMs.
- Rollback Recovery: Incremental data restore over existing VMs.
- Granular recovery: Virtual disks, Files, Folders.
- VM replicas for offsite failover.
- Global deduplication for reduced footprint and backup/replication windows.
- Automatic VM discovery.
We offer recovery assurance for deep virtual and physical Windows environments via our auditing technology and complete automation and orchestration at the application- and operating system-level for VMware with our ReliableDR recovery assurance and disaster recovery product.
Unitrends offers its Unified Data Protection engine to provide deep virtual and physical (native) protection for over 200 different versions of applications, hypervisors, operating systems, servers including Cisco UCS, and storage. A complete listing of what we protect may be found on the What We Protect overview page.