More Confidence with Unitrends Cloud Continuity
Do you need to guarantee uptime and application availability, even in the event of disaster? What about meeting compliance requirements for data retention–and the ability to prove it? Most IT organizations face these requirements, but don’t have the budget or manpower for a secondary DR site. Let the Unitrends Cloud do the work for you. Our backup appliances connect to the Unitrends Cloud for long-term retention and disaster recovery spin-up, practically without lifting a finger. Built-in compliance reporting automatically tests, compares recovery testing actuals with your RPOs and RTOs.
Unitrends Cloud Continuity gives you more confidence with:
- No Finger Pointing: Seamless integration with Unitrends backup appliances and the Unitrends Cloud means “one throat to choke” if you need service or support.
- More Flexibility: Unitrends backup appliances work with the cloud of your choice–Unitrends Cloud, third party cloud, or hyperscale clouds like Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) S3.
- More Uptime: Our Disaster Recovery services deliver quick spin-up applications in the cloud with a 1-hour SLA, so you can keep running your business no matter what.
More Productivity with Long-Term Retention
Designed to allow your business to easily and affordably meet retention and compliance requirements, Unitrends Forever Cloud delivers long-term, off-site retention. Backups are copied from your on-premises Recovery Series or Unitrends Backup appliance.
With Forever Cloud, you pay only for protected capacity, with pricing scaled to your chosen retention policy. There are no surprise costs or recovery fees, making Forever Cloud more cost effective than public clouds for long-term retention.
More Uptime with Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Unitrends Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) delivers rapid spin-up of your critical applications in the Unitrends cloud, at a cost significantly lower than building and managing your own off-site DR.
Working in tandem with Forever Cloud and your Recovery Series appliance or Unitrends Backup software, Unitrends DRaaS provides business continuity and disaster recovery (BC/DR) in the secure Unitrends Cloud. Multiple service levels are available.
- Unlimited DRaaS delivers spin-up of an unlimited number of VMware and Hyper-V VMs and physical Windows servers, based on the protected capacity of your Forever Cloud account.
- DRaaS per Instance delivers spin-up of a selected number of VMware and Hyper-V VMs and physical Windows servers.
- For your most critical servers, add Premium DRaaS to either service level. Premium DRaaS delivers a 1-hour spin-up SLA and Recovery Assurance DR testing for select virtual machines.
No Finger Pointing with Our Global, Secure Cloud
Unitrends delivers local backup plus integrated cloud backup. All built and managed by Unitrends, so there’s one throat to choke and no finger pointing if you need service or support. Our cloud data centers are located in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom and Australia.
- Secure, global cloud — SSAE 16 certified and can be part of a HIPAA compliant environment.
- Rapid Seeding available — Speed up your cloud implementation. Simply ship us your data and we’ll transfer it to the Unitrends Cloud and return your device.
- Rapid Return — In the event of disaster at your primary site, we’ll quick-ship a NAS or disk containing your data when you’re ready to rebuild.
- Two-way WAN optimization — Get your data moved quickly to and from the Unitrends Cloud.
Cloud Backup to Azure, AWS, or Google
Unitrends offers broad cloud integration so you can choose the cloud backup right for your business. The Unitrends Cloud offers the best value in long-term retention and best service in disaster recovery. If public cloud are part of your strategy, Unitrends backup appliances integrated with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) S3, and Google Cloud Platform. For easy migration of virtual machines back and forth from public clouds, use Unitrends Boomerang software (included with Enterprise Plus editions). Unitrends backup appliances flexibly fit whatever cloud backup strategy is right for your business, and our expert Support Team is available to help with any need, local or cloud.