Unitrends’ backup and recovery software makes data protection easy.
Choosing backup and recovery software can be a challenge for today’s enterprise IT administration. Traditional backup and recovery software can be expensive, complex and difficult to use; the products from niche backup vendors are not easily adapted to your IT infrastructure. Rather than disaster recovery software dictating changes to the data center, use backup and recovery software that is adaptable, agile and executable within the existing IT infrastructure.
Unitrends can help. Unitrends Enterprise Backup™ (UEB) is a backup and recovery software solution with flexible deployment options and easily adapted to your IT infrastructure. As a virtual backup appliance, this backup and recovery software can be deployed on Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware vSphere or Red Hat Enterprise Linux for enterprise-class virtual, physical protection, and unified compute protection.
Backup and recovery software that’s simple to use.
Unitrends Enterprise Backup simplifies backup and recovery operations so you can refocus on more strategic tasks. Simple to buy and simple to use, this backup and recovery software delivers the agility, adaptability and flexibility that you need for unmatched backup, disaster recovery, data archiving and business continuity.
UEB backup and recovery software protects any combination of assets – servers, VMs, NAS, SAN storage devices, virtual or physical, on-premise or in remote locations. No matter how simple or complex your infrastructure, Unitrends backup and recovery software lets you manage, monitor, schedule and restore backups from a single pane-of-glass. Scalable, UEB backup and recovery software grows as your IT environment grows.
Highlights of our backup and recovery software
Unitrends’ backup and recovery software provides:
- Support of mixed data center assets, offering protection for over 100 versions of operating systems, hypervisors and applications, and almost any NAS, SAN, server or storage device.
- Instant recovery with failover virtualization, to completely recover your system in less than five minutes. And it includes instant spin-up recovery and instant granular recovery, as well as P2P, V2P, P2V, and V2V recovery.
- Continuous data protection and point-in-time protection, using world-class recovery point objectives (RPO) to create backups as often as every 60 seconds.
- Recovery assurance for vSphere and Hyper-V, integrating Unitrends’ physical and virtual appliances with ReliableDR to certify the recovery of applications.
- Adaptive Deduplication™, a deduplication technology that doesn’t require expensive dedicated hardware.