Protect your data with a Unitrends backup appliance.
Improve data protection while simplifying backup and recovery operations with a Unitrends backup appliance that delivers superior functionality and flexibility.
Our Recovery-Series purpose-built backup appliance products are turnkey devices that let you eliminate the time and expense of building a backup system from piece parts. With a Unitrends backup appliance, you no longer need to manage individual pieces of backup technology or integrate servers, storage, backup and recovery software and replication software; you simply install and configure your backup appliance and then get back to work on other strategic priorities. With a Unitrends backup appliance, you get powerful backup and recovery capabilities. There is no finger pointing when there’s a problem and no resizing nightmares as your data and backup needs expand.
The Unitrends Recovery-Series backup appliance family.
Unitrends is a leading provider of backup and recovery solutions for physical and virtual environments. We offer a broad range of products that support virtually any mix of data center assets and offerings, including free backup software.
Our Recovery-Series appliances are designed with 3rd generation hardware and offer features that dramatically improve backup performance and recovery times.
Each Recovery-Series backup appliance features fast CPU clock speeds, increased I/O bandwidth, AES-NI hardware encryption, 8GB to 256GB memory, and 2 to 16 CPU cores, and scales from 1 TB to 97 TB of raw storage. Our 1U and larger appliances include solid-state drives (SSDs) as a 2nd layer read cache, enabling faster read requests and increasing data I/O.
With 12 different backup appliance models, the Recovery-Series provides integrated solutions with system backup software to fit your exact business needs and enables you to scale up and out as your data protection needs grow.
Features and benefits of the Recovery-Series backup appliance products.
Each Unitrends backup appliance offers:
- Continuous data protection and point-in-time protection to assist you meet your recovery point objectives (RPOs).
- Instant recovery with failover virtualization, enabling you to completely recover your system in less than 5 minutes.
- Flexible recovery strategies including instant spin-up recovery, granular recovery, similar and dissimilar physical and virtual bare metal recovery.
- Recovery assurance for vSphere and Hyper-V, including add-on capabilities for pushbutton failover when you need to recover applications locally or across data centers.
- Adaptive Deduplication™, a technology for byte-level deduplication that doesn’t require expensive dedicated hardware.
- Unified Bare Metal™, a one-pass dissimilar bare metal recovery capability that enables you to perform both granular file-level backup and bare metal backup.
- Granular disaster recovery via local archiving, enabling you to implement disaster recovery policies that reduce WAN bandwidth.
- Award-winning customer support with a 98% rating in customer satisfaction.