Unitrends delivers on the promise of cloud backup software.
Cloud backup software holds enormous promise for a simpler and more cost effective way to manage data backup and recovery. Yet most cloud backup solutions offer fewer additional benefits over on-premise solutions – and don’t take limited available WAN bandwidth or SLA recovery needs into account. It’s also hard to find cloud backup software that works for your entire IT infrastructure while providing a single point of responsibility for backup, disaster recovery and business continuity.
Enter Unitrends. Unitrends Enterprise Backup (UEB) is a cloud-empowered software backup solution that lets you realize the potential of cloud backup software. Designed from the ground up and adaptable to any IT environment, UEB matches any cloud backup and recovery requirement. This cloud backup software solution protects both physical and virtual assets and dramatically simplifies the task of deploying, monitoring and managing your backup system.
Cloud backup software for any IT environment.
Unitrends’ cloud backup software provides cloud based backup for virtually any combination of data center assets. Using a common D2D backup and recovery engine, Unitrends Enterprise Backup protects more than 100 operating system, hypervisors and applications, as well as nearly any server, storage, NAS or SAN device.
Unitrends cloud backup software solution also provides:
- A single pane of glass from which to manage backup and recovery at multiple locations.
- Instant recovery with failover virtualization, enabling you to recover your system in less than 5 minutes.
- Continuous data protection and point-in-time protection with world-class Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) enabled by backups performed every 60 seconds.
- Recovery assurance for vSphere and Hyper-V backups.
- Enhanced deduplication without the need for dedicated hardware.
- Tools to transform physical systems into virtual machines.
- Flexible recovery strategies.
- World-class customer support that provides a single point of contact when you need help.
Cloud backup software with flexible storage options.
There are several storage options to use with Unitrends cloud backup services:
- Unitrends No Limits Cloud provides cloud storage and scales to the capacity of your Unitrends cloud backup software appliance. All the data stored on your appliance is replicated in the Unitrends Cloud.
- Unitrends Forever Cloud enables cloud backup software users to copy on-premise backups to the Unitrends Cloud infrastructure and host them there indefinitely.
- Unitrends Metered Cloud is a pay-as-you-go disaster recovery option that keeps a single copy of your most recent backup in the Unitrends Cloud.
- A Disaster Recovery as a Service Cloud option provides spin-up of VMware and Hyper-V environments as well as physical and guest operating system-level Windows.