Simplify backup with Unitrends cloud backup solutions
Cloud backup solutions appear to hold enormous benefits for the enterprise, with the promise of lower costs, improved reliability and a smarter use of IT resources. But many companies considering cloud backup solutions realize the challenges that the cloud presents: limitations of bandwidth, vendor reliability, security problems speed of recovery, and the lack of a single point of responsibility for backup, disaster recovery and business continuity.
Unitrends can help. As an established cost/value provider in the IT protection and disaster recovery services industry, we solve the challenges of cloud backup solutions with our proven Recovery-Series and Unitrends Enterprise Backup solutions including extensive cloud capabilities.
Unitrends leading cloud backup solutions
Unitrends cloud backup solutions offer cloud capabilities to enhance all the functionality that our recovery and recovery assurance technologies are known for – including granular archiving, virtual hypervisor instant recovery and recovery assurance via ReliableDR, plus Windows physical and guest operating system (GOS) level instant recovery and recovery assurance via audit.
We offer three levels of cloud backup solutions:
- No Limits Cloud offers cloud backup with storage that dynamically scales to the capacity of your on-premise Unitrends Recovery Series appliance or Enterprise Backup solution.
- Forever Cloud enables users of our Recovery-Series and Unitrends Enterprise Backup appliances to copy their on-premise backups to our Unitrends Cloud. Backup data may remain for an infinite number of years.
- Metered Cloud storage is available in 250 GB increments and dynamically provisions based on customer demand.
Unitrends also offers Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) as an add-on for use with our Forever Cloud and No Limits Cloud backup services. It provides the ability to spin-up VMware and Hyper-V environments as well as physical and GOS-level Windows from the cloud backup.
Features and benefits off Unitrends cloud backup solutions
Unitrends cloud backup solutions feature integrated local archive with replication for granular protection and WAN optimization as well as configurable security options with AES-256 encryption capabilities for data in-flight and at-rest. Our cloud backup solutions are easy-to-use, with granular archive and cloud offerings integrated into our single-pane-of-glass for simpler management and monitoring.
Unitrends cloud backup solutions offer the enterprise significant advantages including:
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with the elimination of the second site capital expense and pricing based on the size of the on-premise appliance.
- Lower energy costs with the elimination of large server rooms plus saving on power consumption.
- Effective use of available WAN bandwidth. Unitrends supports advanced WAN optimization with variable block source deduplication.
- Fast deployment using the same replication and archive wizards employed in Recovery-Series and Unitrends Enterprise Backup on-premise appliances.
- Resolution of issues with an award-winning customer support team that leads the industry with 98% customer satisfaction.