Make data backup the easiest part of your day.
IT administrators have a tough job today, but the right data backup and enterprise recovery solution can make life a little easier. Faced with significant challenges like improving mobile access and moving to cloud services, administrators don’t want to worry about implementing, monitoring and managing data backup solutions. And they need the data backup and recovery technology to work perfectly so as to consume a minimum amount of IT resources.
Yet most enterprise data backup and recovery technology is expensive to deploy, difficult to use and can require changes to IT infrastructure to operate the product. Fortunately, Unitrends provides all-in-one data backup and recovery solutions; and they are simple, affordable and adaptable to any IT environment, no matter how complex.
All-in-one solutions for data backup.
Unitrends data backup solutions offer integrated solutions that address physical and virtual appliances – with various operating systems – with capabilities for data backup, archiving, replication and instant recovery.
The Recovery-Series family of physical appliances are high-tuned and turnkey to eliminate the need to spend time and money on building data backup and recovery capabilities with piecemeal solutions. These appliances include third generation hardware designed to increase I/O bandwidth, improve deduplication, manage growing data volumes and handle tight backup windows. This hardware captures recent improvements in CPU clock speeds and the use of solid-state drives as second-layer read cache have resulted in a 300% improvement in backup performance. With 12 Recovery-Series appliances to choose from, you can easily scale up and scale out as your business grows.
Unitrends data backup software.
Unitrends Enterprise Backup™ (UEB) is a data backup software solution that protects both physical and virtual assets. UEB is available as a virtual appliance or installable software, running on Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware vSphere or as installable software running on Redhat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or CentOS.
This data backup software solution offers flexibility, providing protection for virtually any mix of data center assets. UEB provides protection for 100+ operating systems, hypervisors and applications, and covers almost any NAS, SAN, server or storage device.
UEB also provides:
- An easy-to-use interface with a single pane of glass for managing and monitoring data backup, archiving and disaster recovery.
- Cloud based backup with capabilities to backup to Unitrends Cloud or third party clouds.
- Improved deduplication technology that doesn’t require expensive dedicated hardware.
- Instant recovery for VMware, Hyper-V and Windows, enabling you to recover your system in less than 5 minutes.
- Data replication capabilities that avoid the need for third party data replication software.
- World-class, all-in-one support that provides a single point of contact and avoids finger-pointing between multiple vendors.
Learn more about Unitrends data backup solutions, including solutions for a Docker data container.