Simplify data protection with Unitrends data backup solutions.
As an IT administrator, you need data backup solutions to be simple and affordable. Additionally, these data backup solutions have to be rock-solid reliable and provide fast data disaster recovery. But that doesn’t mean they need to be costly or time consuming to monitor and manage. The simpler your data backup solutions are to manage, the more time and resources you’ll have for the strategic work that will help your enterprise move forward and stay competitive.
Also many enterprise-class data backup solutions require you to adapt your infrastructure to their needs, rather than the other way around. That’s why many leading enterprises have chosen data backup solutions from Unitrends. With all-in-one solutions that offer unmatched simplicity, flexibility and adaptability, Unitrends’ data backup solutions let you focus on managing data centers and providing IT services that will best serve the needs of your enterprise.
Unitrends all-in-one data backup solutions.
Unitrends data backup solutions are part of a broad collection of innovative purpose-built data protection products that also includes solutions for archiving, data recovery and business continuity. Our offerings include physical appliances, virtual appliances and software, cloud storage and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Solutions.
Software data backup solutions for physical and virtual assets.
Unitrends Enterprise Backup™ (UEB) is a data backup and recovery software solution that provides complete protection for physical and virtual assets. UEB is available as a virtual appliance for Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware vSphere or as installable software for Redhat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or CentOS.
This backup and restore software excels where other data backup solutions do not by providing coverage for virtually any mix of data center assets. UED protects more than 100 versions of operating systems, hypervisors and applications, and works with virtually any storage, NAS, SAN or server device.
Other features include:
- Capabilities to backup data offsite in the cloud for extra protection.
- Instant recovery with failover virtualization that lets you recover your system in less than 5 minutes.
- Flexible recovery strategies including instant spin-up recovery, instant granular recovery, and similar and dissimilar physical and virtual bare metal restore for P2P, V2P, P2V, and V2V recovery.
- A user interface that provides a single pane of glass and drag-and-drop capabilities for monitoring and managing backup and restore operations.
- Data deduplication capabilities that don’t require third party software or expensive dedicated hardware.
- World-class, award-winning customer support that provides a single point of contact and avoids the finger-pointing between multiple vendors.