Enjoy simple, flexible data protection software with Unitrends.
Unitrends data protection software offers complete backup and recovery for your physical and virtual assets. Available as a virtual appliance or standalone installable software, Unitrends data protection software provides the simplicity, flexibility and adaptability to meet your data backup and data recovery requirements.
Where traditional enterprise-class data protection software can be complex and expensive, Unitrends Enterprise Backup™ (UEB) is cost-effective and simple to use. And while niche data backup solutions require you to change your IT infrastructure to execute the software, Unitrends data protection software is flexible, adaptable to any IT environment – from the smallest remote office to the largest and most complex enterprise data center.
Data protection software for physical and virtual assets.
Unitrends Enterprise Backup provides complete backup and recovery for virtual and physical assets plus runs on the hardware of your choice. UEB can be deployed as a virtual appliance for Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware vSphere or as installable software for Redhat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or CentOS.
Using a common D2D backup and recovery engine, Unitrends data protection software offers protection for more than 100 operating systems, hypervisors and applications. It also provides protection for virtually any server, storage, SAN or NAS device. Utilizing data protection software that protects any mix of data center assets, Unitrends dramatically simplifies backup and disaster recovery.
Features of Unitrends data protection software.
Unitrends powerful data protection software enables enterprises to:
- Monitor and manage backup and data recovery services for multiple sites from a single pane of glass.
- Store backups offsite with cloud backup and flexible cloud storage.
- Recover systems in less than 5 minutes with instant recovery with failover virtualization.
- Achieve continuous data protection and point-in-time protection, backing up data as often as every 60 seconds.
- Provide recovery assurance for vSphere and Hyper-V backups.
- Enhance deduplication with a hybrid data reduction technology.
- Transform physical windows systems into VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines, reducing recovery time objectives (RTOs) for physical and virtual backups.
- Use Unitrends white glove disaster recovery services to ensure your business is “always on.”
- Deploy flexible strategies for disaster recovery, including point-in-time data recovery and speedy restore of failed systems, along with data replication to a secondary site, a public cloud or to the Unitrends Cloud.
Unitrends data protection software is supported by a committed customer service team that boasts a 98% customer satisfaction rating. Plus the all-in-one approach to customer service means you no longer have to put up with finger-pointing from multiple vendors.
Learn more about data protection software from Unitrends, along with solutions that serve as alternatives for Microsoft Data Protection Manager.