Unitrends DRaaS data recovery services ensure your business is “always on”.
Data recovery services from Unitrends help ensure your business stays up when your IT infrastructure goes down.
You can’t prevent outages – disasters are bound to happen. But rest assured that when your screens go dark, you have data recovery services in place to for your applications, VMs or data files. They will be available to all who needs them.
Unitrends DRaaS is a white-glove Disaster Recovery as a Service solution that provides data recovery services using a warm standby server in the Unitrends secure cloud. Our innovative disaster recovery services also present the industry’s first disaster recovery assurance as a service – available as an add-on option. ReliableDR provides automated disaster recovery testing and certification of your Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs).
Unitrends DRaaS provides comprehensive data recovery services.
Unitrends DRaaS data recovery services are available as an annual or monthly recurring subscription service. The services include:
- An on-premise appliance to archive, configured to meet your backup and restore plus media retention needs.
- No Limits Cloud featuring second site replication of an on-premise appliance in the Unitrends Cloud.
- Managed DRaaS white-glove service offering Unitrends data recovery services experts who provide IT infrastructure recovery assistance in the event of a disaster.
- 24/7 managed support. Our team is always available to help your business recovery.
Features of Unitrends DRaaS data recovery services.
The data recovery services provided by Unitrends DRaaS offer end-to-end protection of your on-premise Unitrends appliance. Features include:
- Automated data disaster recovery testing.
- Scalability from 1 TB to 97 TB of data storage.
- Affordable data disaster recovery subscriptions with “one price for all needs.” That price covers the appliance, support, pledge replacement, cloud replication and data disaster recovery.
- Secure replications to the Unitrends Cloud with redundant storage to ensure availability.
- Recovery expertise to develop a customized data disaster recovery plan for your environment that meets specified SLA goals.
- An “Always On” DR environment available with VMs on warm standby 24/7/365.
- Business continuity services allowing you to operate in the cloud DR environment when a primary site fails.
- White-glove service with DR experts. They assist you from the time of a disaster through full recovery in the cloud.
- User-secure VPN access for replacement of the premise appliance for failback.
- Award-winning customer service that has achieved a 98% customer satisfaction rating.