Get data recovery software for physical and virtual assets.
Your enterprise and users trust IT to provide instant and seamless data recovery, and Unitrends data recovery software can help you deliver it. Unitrends Enterprise Backup (UEB) software provides enterprise-class protection with unmatched flexibility and adapts to any IT environment. Our backup and data recovery software simplifies the task of monitoring and managing backups, and also provides the most flexible disaster recovery strategies. From instant spin-up recovery to instant granular recovery, similar and dissimilar physical and virtual bare metal recovery to cloud-based data recovery services, Unitrends data recovery software has you covered.
Data recovery software for any IT infrastructure.
Unitrends data recovery software, designed from the ground up, provides protection for virtually any mix of IT technology. Able to protect more than 100 operating systems, hypervisors and applications, as well as any server, storage, SAN and NAS, Unitrends data recovery software can protect the entire enterprise IT environment.
With the implementation of a single data recovery software solution, you simplify the task of monitoring and managing backup and data recovery. Unitrends data recovery software also provides a single pane of glass for monitoring, scheduling and managing backup and recovery – even in multiple remote offices – enabling you to streamline data protection and use fewer IT resources in those remote locations.
A single data recovery software solution also means a single point of contact for support and no finger-pointing from multiple vendors when you have questions or issues. Unitrends’ customer service team delights customers, earning a 98% customer satisfaction rating.
Data recovery software with comprehensive capabilities
Unitrends data protection software offers a broad range of features for data recovery which includes:
- Flexible recovery strategies including incremental forever, incremental forever with synthetics for VMware, Hyper-V and some physical environments, and fully customizable configurations of backup that include full/full, full/differential, full/ incremental, and completely “create it yourself” strategies.
- Disaster recovery options including point-in-time data recovery, instant recovery with failover virtualization, and bare metal backup and restore.
- Recovery assurance that enables you to certify recovery of applications with your Hyper-V and vSphere backups.
- ReliableDR, an automated disaster recovery testing software solution, orchestrates instant recovery on Unitrends appliances and enables pushbutton failover when you need to recover applications locally or across data centers.
- Unitrends Disaster Recovery Services, providing VM spin-up in the cloud for BC/DR when you need to run your critical applications offsite during a disaster.
Learn more about Unitrends’ data recovery software and Unitrends solutions for backing up a Docker data container.