Ensure business continuity with Unitrends disaster recovery services.
Disasters are bound to happen – from hardware failure to file corruption to human error; it’s inevitable that something will go wrong eventually. Yet no business can afford an outage or disruption and disaster recovery services. If your system goes down, your business does not need to be in the dark. Unitrends can help.
Unitrends disaster recovery services combine Unitrends DRaaS (Disaster Recovery as a Service) with cloud solutions to provide a white-glove disaster recovery service to ensure your business is “Always On” – even when disaster strikes. Providing a warm standby environment in the Unitrends No Limits Cloud, Unitrends DRaaS eliminates the need to purchase and manage remote sites, infrastructure and personnel, to help achieve significant savings in expenses and staff time. .
Unitrends DRaaS disaster recovery services provide end-to-end data protection.
Unitrends DRaaS disaster recovery services offer end-to-end data protection from your Unitrends on-premise virtual or physical appliance to cloud replication and disaster recovery. Features of our Unitrend DRaaS disaster recovery services include:
- Secure replication to the Unitrends Cloud. Unitrends offers redundant storage to ensure availability and configurable security options with AES-256 encryption. Our disaster recovery service seeds then migrates an initial data set to the cloud as well as secure SSAE 16 certified data centers.
- Affordable subscriptions. A single price covers appliances, support, pledge replacement, cloud replication and disaster recovery services.
- Automated DR testing with application-level recovery orchestration. Meet your Recovery Time Objective, Recovery Point Objective (RTO and RPO) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) goals. We offer compliance certification-as-a-service.
- Scalability from 1 TB to 97 TB of data.
- Proof of readiness to ensure that your disaster recovery solutions and strategy will execute as expected.
- An “Always On” disaster recovery environment with warm VMs continually on standby.
- Business continuity services that let you operate in the cloud DR environment in the event of a primary site failure.
- Subject matter experts in disaster recovery services. They can provide a customized DR plan for your environment including instant recovery of VMware VMs, SLA Level Agreement of less than one hour, and immediate access to data through a secure VPN once a disaster recovery event is declared.
- Data recovery services experts who provide white-glove service. They can take care of you from the start of a disaster through full recovery in the cloud, providing award-winning, committed customer service from start to finish.
Included in Unitrends DRaaS disaster recovery services.
Unitrends DRaaS is available on an annual or monthly recurring subscription for disaster recovery services that include:
- An on-premise Recovery-Series appliance sized to meet your local system backup, archive, recovery and retention needs.
- Second-site replication of protected capacity in an on-premise appliance using Unitrends No Limits Cloud.
- Managed DRaaS with disaster recovery services experts, offering white-glove service to help you achieve business continuity when disaster strikes.
- 24×7 managed support with a disaster recovery services team was ready to help your business during a disaster.
Learn more about Unitrends DRaaS disaster recovery services, and about other solutions for enterprise backup software, Recovery-Series backup appliances, and more.