Achieve enterprise cloud backup with Unitrends.
Enterprise cloud backup solutions offer backup and enterprise recovery benefits – if you can work around their inherent limitations. Some enterprise cloud backup solutions make speedy recovery difficult by placing control in the hands of a third-party vendor. Limited bandwidth may also impact enterprise cloud backup, limiting backup windows and slowing recovery. There are also questions of security, adequate encryption, ease of compliance and vendor reliability. Faced with multiple concerns, it’s no wonder many IT organizations pause before jumping on the enterprise cloud backup bandwagon.
Enter Unitrends. Our enterprise cloud backup solution, Unitrends Cloud, offers a disaster recovery and business continuity solution that addresses the limitations of cloud backup software. Combining the capabilities of our Recovery-series Backup Appliances and our Unitrends Enterprise Backup (UEB) software backup solution with Unitrends Cloud backup solutions that deliver granular archiving, recovery assurance and instant recovery for physical and virtual environments, we offer multiple cloud storage options to fit the needs of your organization for off-site storage and long-term retention.
Three levels of enterprise cloud backup services.
Unitrends enterprise cloud backup solutions include three options for cloud storage:
- Forever Cloud – enables you to keep cloud backups on the Unitrends cloud infrastructure for an infinite number of years to meet compliance demands and long-term retention policies.
- No Limits Cloud – dynamically scales to the storage capacity of your Unitrends virtual or physical appliances, enabling all of your data to be replicated in the highly available Unitrends Cloud.
- Metered Cloud – a pay-as-you-go DR option that lets you keep a single copy of your most recent backup in the Unitrends Cloud, with storage available in 250 GB increments.
Unitrends also provides a Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) option to enable spin-up of VMware and Hyper-V environments as well as physical and GOS-level Windows. Our DRaaS white-glove service includes access to disaster recovery experts that help you recover your IT infrastructure and provide business continuity after a disaster.
Benefits of enterprise cloud backup with Unitrends.
With Unitrends enterprise cloud backup, you can:
- Avoid the need to establish and manage an off-premise site for data protection. As a result reduce your total cost of ownership.
- Lower energy consumption and costs with the elimination of large server rooms.
- Optimize available WAN bandwidth with variable block source deduplication.
- Enhance security with AES-256 encryption capabilities for data in-flight and at-rest.
- Manage enterprise cloud backup and recovery with a single-pane-of-glass user interface.
- Get assistance when you need it from an award-winning customer support team (that leads the industry with a 98% customer satisfaction rating).
Learn more about Unitrends enterprise cloud backup solutions, and about physical appliances and system backup software.