Ensure business continuity with Unitrends Disaster Recovery as a Service.
When you need to protect your business from disaster and outages, consider the Unitrends Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) solution. It ensures your business will be “always on” – even when your screens go dark. Offering end-to-end data protection of your on-premise physical or virtual appliance, Unitrends Disaster Recovery as a Service provides a warm standby environment for your business in a secure No Limits Cloud, which enables you to avoid the expense of an alternate infrastructure and staffing for an off-premise data storage location as part of your IT disaster recovery plan. With ReliableDR available as an add-on, Unitrends disaster recovery services deliver the industry’s first recovery assurance as a service. This service provides automated disaster recovery testing and certification of Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs).
Unitrends recovery as a service subscriptions
Unitrends Disaster Recovery as a Service is available through an annual or monthly recurring subscription that includes:
- An on-premise appliance with archiving sized to meet your needs for recovery/backup and retention.
- Replication to the Unitrends Cloud to protect the capacity of the on-premise appliance.
- Managed white-glove Disaster Recovery as a Service. A team of Unitrends data recovery services experts is available to help you recover your IT infrastructure and ensure business continuity when disaster strikes.
- “Always On” support from a team ready to offer assistance 24x7x365.
Features of our Disaster Recovery as a Service solution.
Unitrends Disaster Recovery as a Service provides comprehensive features for end-to-end data protection that include:
- Secure replication to the Unitrends cloud, with redundant storage to ensure availability and AES-256 encryption of data in-flight and at-rest.
- Unique automated DR testing with application-level recovery orchestration.
- Affordable subscriptions priced for multiple levels of need – including appliance, support, pledge replacement, cloud replication and disaster recovery.
- Scalability, from 1 TB to 97 TB of protected data.
- Recovery expertise from our Disaster Recovery as a Service team. This team can enable you to develop a customized DR plan for your environment that meets specified SLA goals.
- Proof of readiness, using full DR testing and validation to ensure that your disaster recovery strategy will work as expected.
- An “Always On” DR environment, available with VMs on warm standby 24×7.
- Business continuity services that let you operate in the cloud DR environment in the event of a primary site failure.
- White glove Disaster Recovery as a Service to take care of you from the start of a disaster until full recovery.
Learn more about Unitrends Disaster Recovery as a Service, and about other Unitrends solutions for enterprise backup software, physical backup appliances, and for failover, failback and disaster recovery testing.