Simplify your system backup.
System backup should be simple. And while data protection is important, your IT team has plenty of other challenges – from managing the explosion of data and servers, to providing seamless mobile access and also implementing an increasing number of cloud services. Easy-to-use enterprise backup solutions let you focus on the strategic priorities that can drive competitiveness without having to worry about constant IT disruptions.
Unitrends can help. With a great breadth of purpose-built data protection products, Unitrends make it simple to implement and manage solutions for system backup, archiving, disaster recovery and business continuity. Our system backup offerings include physical appliances, virtual appliances and software, cloud storage and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS).
System backup for physical and virtual assets.
Unitrends Enterprise Backup (UEB) is a system backup software solution that eliminates both the expense and complexity of other enterprise-class data backup solutions. Designed from the ground up for flexibility and adaptability, Unitrends system backup software can protect any IT environment. UEB provides data protection for 100+ versions of operating systems, hypervisors and applications and it can work with almost any NAS, SAN, server or storage. UEB is available as a virtual appliance for Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware vSphere or as installable software for Redhat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or CentOS.
UEB provides comprehensive system backup capabilities that include:
- Cloud-based system backup, with the ability to store backups offsite in the cloud for extra protection.
- Instant recovery with failover virtualization for VMware, Hyper-V and Windows, enabling you to completely recover your system in less than 5 minutes.
- Continuous data protection and point-in-time protection, with backups as often as once every 60 seconds.
- Adaptive byte-level deduplication capabilities that eliminate the need for third-party deduplication software or expensive hardware.
- A single pane-of-glass interface with drag-and-drop functionality to simplify the tasks of monitoring and managing backups, archiving and disaster recovery.
- Disaster recovery tools that include point-in-time data recovery and restore of failed systems.
- Capabilities for data replication to a second site, a public cloud or to the Unitrends Cloud, obliterating the need for third party data replication software.
Unitrends appliances for system backup.
In addition to system backup software, Unitrends provides a family of physical backup appliance models in the Unitrends Recovery Series. These purpose-built turnkey appliances allow enterprises to eliminate the time and expense of building system backup and recovery solutions from multiple vendors. Unitrends Recovery series backup alliances are built with third generation hardware to help enterprises maximize deduplication performance, increase I/O bandwidth, and manage growing data volumes as well as ever smaller backup windows.