Unitrend’s VMware backup software simplifies data protection
When you’re running VMware in your data center, your choice of VMware backup software makes a big difference in your productivity and bottom line. Traditional VMware backup software is expensive to buy and even costlier to manage – its complexity means steep learning curves and many hours spent monitoring and managing VMware disaster recovery plans. Niche VMware backup software products are available, but these vendors inevitably lack the ability to adapt to your IT infrastructure, requiring you instead to change your technology so that it works with their VMware recovery software.
But when you choose Unitrends VMware backup software, you get a backup recovery solution that is easy to use, can reduce your expenses, and works with all the diverse IT assets in your data center.
VMware backup software that protects your entire data center
Unitrends Enterprise Backup™ (UEB) is a virtual backup appliance that can be deployed on VMware vSphere to provide enterprise-class virtual, physical protection and unified compute protection. This VMware backup software solution provides a single solution that will backup data across all your data center assets, including more than 100 versions of applications, operating systems, and hypervisors, as well as nearly all servers and storage systems. Rather than needing to cobble together a variety of solutions to backup VMware servers, UEB simplifies your job by handling it all As an appliance, this VMware backup solution eliminates the need for you to integrate anything. And a world-class support team provides a single point of contact when you need help or have questions.
Features of Unitrends’ VMware backup software
As a powerful VMware backup software solution, Unitrends Enterprise Backup provides a rich set of features designed to make backup and recovery easier, less costly and more effective.
- Instant recovery with failover virtualization means you can recover your system within five minutes.
- Recovery assurance for VMware vSphere lets you certify the recovery of applications and, with ReliableDR as an optional add-on, allow for pushbutton failover when you need to recover applications.
- A single pane of glass lets you easily monitor and manage backup, archiving and disaster recovery with a drag-and-drop user interface.
- Faster data recovery is powered by point-in-time recovery, speedy restore of failed systems and data replication to a secondary site.
- Bare metal restore capabilities unify the bare metal backup and master backup so only one backup type is needed.
- Adaptive Deduplication™, a hybrid data reduction technology that combines inline compression with post-processing data deduplication, lets you avoid the need for expensive dedicated hardware.
- A crazy-committed support team has earned a customer satisfaction rating of more than 98%.
Learn more about Unitrends’ VMware backup software and about other Unitrends backup solutions.