XenServer backup solutions from Unitrends.
Managing your XenServer backup should be simple, yet too often XenServer backup solutions are hard to use and expensive to deploy. Consequently your IT team must spend a disproportionate amount of time and resources managing your XenServer backup solutions, contrary to what a virtual environment is meant to provide.
Unitrends can help. Our XenServer backup solutions are easy to use and deploy because our technology adapts to virtually any mix of data center assets; we do not force you to adapt your IT environment to our solutions. Unitrends’ intuitive, web-based user interface enables you to backup XenServer machines quickly and to scale out easily as needed. And an intuitive click-minimization scheme lets you monitor your environment at a glance and manage data protection tasks more easily.
Hypervisor level protection with Unitrends XenServer backup solutions.
Unitrends’ XenServer backup solutions protect your Cixtrix XenServer in virtual environments at the hypervisor level. With our XenServer backup solutions you can:
- Deploy, configure and backup virtual machines within just a few minutes.
- Conserve storage space and resources as our XenServer backup solutions use 66% less storage space and 75% percent less computing resources than competitive solutions.
- Improve storage efficiency with global deduplication, avoiding the need for separate deduplication software.
- Provide offsite protection at the touch of a button.
- Utilize integrated virtual backup DR failover, failback and testing.
- Monitor the health of your virtual backups in a glance and issue performance reports in seconds.
- Schedule and execute backups 5 times faster, with 95% deduplication efficiency.
XenServer backup solutions provide deep virtual protection.
Unitrends XenServer backup solutions also protect applications and operating systems in one or more XenServer virtual machines. Using Unitrends Enterprise Backup (UEB) backup software and Recovery-Series appliances, our XenServer backup solutions help you establish Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with different Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) – not only at the hypervisor level but granularly within the virtual machines themselves. That means you can exercise control over the volume of data you want to protect, rather than select the entire virtual machine.
Deep virtual protection with XenServer backup solutions from Unitrends means you can:
- Use granular control with changed block tracking for file-level backups to increase the speed of incremental backups by 20 times.
- Perform granular application-level backups with reduced snapshot overhead.
- Recover to physical machines or to other hypervisors with Unitrends Bridge™.