Last Revised: April 23, 2018
This Unitrends Cloud Services Schedule is subject to all terms and conditions of the Unitrends Cloud Services Agreement set forth at www.unitrends.com, as the same may be updated from time to time, and is incorporated by reference therein. All defined terms used herein shall have the meaning accorded to such terms the Unitrends Cloud Services Agreement.
UNITRENDS CLOUD SERVICES SUMMARY
The Unitrends Cloud Services enables Customer to replicate customer content from the designated on-premises Unitrends appliances to the Unitrends Cloud.
Customer has the option of purchasing the following cloud offerings with an active Recovery Series or Unitrends Backup appliance:
- Unitrends Forever Cloud
- Unitrends Forever Cloud with Unlimited DRaaS
- No Limits Cloud
- Standard DRaaS
- Elite DRaaS
- Premium DRaaS
Customer must maintain active service levels as required at the initial purchase.
SCOPE OF UNITRENDS CLOUD SERVICES
|Terms||No Limits Cloud (Legacy)||Forever Cloud||Forever Cloud with Unlimited DRaaS||Standard DRaaS Add-On||Elite DRaaS Add-on||Premium DRaaS Add-On|
Off-site copy of local appliance replicated to the Unitrends Cloud.
|Long-term cloud retention of replicated Customer Content in the Unitrends Cloud.
Sold in 500GB increments.
Long-term cloud retention of replicated Customer Content in the Unitrends Cloud along with unlimited Standard DRaaS services
Sold in 500 GB increments
|Unitrends assisted VM spin-up||24-hour VM spin-up SLA along with Recovery Assurance automated DR testing and reporting||1-hour VM spin-up SLA along with Recovery Assurance automated DR testing and reporting|
Equal to the local appliance retention settings.
|Fixed long term retention policy stores a set of daily, weekly, monthly and optionally annual backups of replicated customer content in the Unitrends Cloud, depending on the cloud retention purchased by the Customer||Fixed long term retention policy stores a set of daily, weekly, monthly and optionally annual backups of replicated customer content in the Unitrends Cloud, depending on the cloud retention purchased by the Customer||Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable|
|Disaster Recovery Services||This add-on service is purchased per VM||This add-on service is purchased per VM||
This service includes Disaster Recovery spin up unlimited physical Windows and virtual machines (VMware, Hyper-V) and adhere to the Standard DRaaS service SLAs
|This add-on service is purchased per VM||This add-on service is purchased per VM and includes a 24-hour DRaaS spin up SLA and Recovery Assurance reporting||This add-on service is purchased per VM and includes a 1-hour DRaaS spin up SLA and Recovery Assurance reporting|
|Term||1, 3 or 5 year subscription term||1, 3 or 5 year subscription term||1, 3 or 5 year subscription term||1, 3 or 5 year subscription term||1, 3 or 5 year subscription term||1, 3 or 5 year subscription term|
Unitrends adheres to the following retention policy for all Customer Content that is successfully replicated to the Unitrends Cloud as part of the Unitrends Forever Cloud Retention:
- All Replications completed in the last 7 days
- The most recent successful Replication from each of the last:
- 7 dailies
- 4 weeklies
- Monthlies: 3 months, if Customer has purchased 90 days Cloud retention. If customer has purchased 1 year or higher cloud retention, then the most recent successful replication from each of the last 12 months is retained.
- Yearlies: Number of years purchased by the Customer
- If a given week, month, or year does not have a single successful Replication point, nothing will be kept for that particular retention period.
Customer will provide an authorized Unitrends technical contact that will act as a single point of contact. Customer will provide all necessary requested information, such as (but not limited to) list of Protected Servers and their hostnames, IP addresses, network configuration, OS version, application functions, and such other information as reasonably requested by Unitrends prior to onboarding.
ASSUMPTIONS AND CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES
Customer acknowledges and agrees to the following assumptions. If Customer does not comply with the following assumptions, Unitrends may not be able to provide the Services to Customer. Any failure of Unitrends as a result of Customer’s failure to meet the following assumptions will not be deemed a breach of any implied or express service level agreement between Unitrends and the Customer or a breach of this Service Schedule.
- Customer will have an active subscription to the Unitrends Cloud Services.
- Customer is responsible for procuring and maintain all required software, hardware and other equipment and all Internet, communication and other services necessary to access and use the Services.
- Customer is responsible for implementing a high-quality uplink to the Internet to ensure the availability of the Services to Customer and is responsible for implementing reasonable security and encryption policies and procedures to protect the Customer Content.
- Customer will be responsible for any associated third party licensing fees.
- All Customer systems and applications must be able to operate within a virtual
- All Customer systems and applications covered under DRaaS must be able to successfully spin up using instant recovery on-premises.
- Windows Instant Recovery will be configured with Unitrends’ Incremental Forever Backups.
- Additional Hardware specific to the Customer’s operation will not be provided by Unitrends; e.g. Load Balancer, Content filtering appliances and will be the responsibility of Customer
- Customer will have RDP and SSH enabled on protected systems in order for Customer administrators to access them during DR Testing or DR Event.
- Customer will enable and configure systems and applications to function with the Cloud Services.
- Customer will install VMware Tools on its systems, to enable Customer to use its systems within the Unitrends Cloud.
- Customer will install Windows Agent 9.0 or greater for Hyper-V and Windows physical systems.
- All systems are limited to the documented support functionality within the Unitrends Cloud Services and/or applicable Unitrends’ software.
Unitrends Cloud Services Exclusions/Out of Scope Activities
The following are not included in the scope of the Unitrends Cloud Services and are expressly excluded.
- Unitrends DRaaS unless separately purchased by Customer.
- Unitrends Recovery Assurance unless separately licensed by Customer.
- Unitrends is not responsible for ensuring that Customer Content has been successfully replicated to the Unitrends Cloud Services or that Customer is able to access or retrieve its Replicated Customer Content from the Unitrends Cloud Services. Customer shall have sole and exclusive responsibility for the foregoing.