Inaugural APAC user conference comes to Sydney strengthening Kaseya’s commitment to the region; Expansion of Auckland, NZ office furthers global footprint and coincides with heightened company-wide focus on best-in-class customer service
Sydney, Australia – Aug. 5, 2019 – Kaseya®, the leading provider of IT infrastructure management solutions for both external service providers (MSPs) and internal service providers (IT departments), is bringing its world renowned user conference to Sydney, Australia. Connect IT APAC will be held 1-3 Oct. at the Pier One Sydney Harbour, bringing together the Kaseya Asia Pacific community for three days of professional networking, industry expert speakers, product training and instructional sessions. The inaugural APAC conference comes on the heels of the expansion of Kaseya’s Auckland, New Zealand office and the appointment of Ciera Westlund as APAC senior regional manager. With its primary regional offices in Sydney, Australia, the growth of Kaseya’s global footprint and continued dedication to worldwide, best-in-class customer service are the result of the company’s recent investment funding of more than $500 million USD that is being used to fuel growth through additional strategic acquisitions, deeper expansion into international markets, and increased R&D spending to develop cutting-edge, customer-centric products.
Connect IT APAC will showcase product expertise and best practices across the entire Kaseya portfolio of companies, including Unitrends, Spanning Cloud Apps, RapidFire Tools, IT Glue and ID Agent. Attendees will benefit from three days of networking and knowledge sharing via expert-led sessions and certification/training. They’ll also walk away with a better understanding of how to optimize technical operations to grow their businesses and navigate some of the most critical challenges that MSPs and internal IT teams face today.
Conference highlights include:
- An MSP M&A pre-conference summit specifically focused on how mergers and acquisitions impact MSPs through their lifecycle.
- New MSP 360 Profitability Symposium aimed at helping MSPs continue to grow their business and maintain profitability. The free, limited seating, full-day symposium focuses on ways MSPs can increase revenue streams, drive out costs, and deliver new services. Attendees will learn:
- How to leverage the expanding cyber threat landscape to create new selling opportunities
- How to get in the door with new prospects and have them say “yes” to service proposals
- Profitable new services that can be used to expand existing client relationships
- Tools and best practices for getting work done in less time through automation and better organization
- Educational presentations: From product boot-camps to an extensive line up of credit-earning training on process automation, business management, backup & disaster recovery, security, compliance and more, there’s something for everyone to learn.
- Workshops and roundtables: In addition, there will be sessions dedicated to hearing from each other, including both roundtables and hosted panels to discuss the latest in business and technology trends affecting IT professionals.
- First annual Connect IT APAC Techie Awards, a user nominated award show highlighting the outstanding achievements of MSP and IT administration teams in 2018.
- A detailed look at the Kaseya family of solutions roadmap for 2019 and beyond.
“Connect IT is our opportunity to roll out the red carpet for our customers, partners and the entire Kaseya community, and show them just how much we appreciate them,” said Fred Voccola, CEO, Kaseya. “Our goal is to empower every attendee with the tools, knowledge and advice they need to achieve even greater success. Nothing excites me more than to interact with our customers and hear first-hand about their challenges and achievements so that we can better understand how best to serve our users.”
Bitdefender is the event’s Diamond sponsor. With Connect IT APAC 2019 less than two months away, the time is now to reserve your spot for the year’s premier IT management event. For full agenda details and to register for the conference visit https://apac.kaseyaconnect.com/.
Connect IT APAC 2019 Conference Details
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure management solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations. Through its open platform and customer-centric approach, Kaseya delivers best in breed technologies that allow organizations to efficiently manage, secure, and backup IT. The Kaseya IT Complete platform is the industry’s most comprehensive, integrated solution suite purposely engineered to help IT both run and grow the business. It empowers businesses to command all of IT centrally, easily manage remote and distributed environments, simplify backup and disaster recovery, and automate across IT management functions. Kaseya solutions manage over 10 million endpoints worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and Miami, FL, Kaseya is privately held with a presence in over 20 countries. To learn more, visit www.kaseya.com