Unitrends Security Manager
Secure your servers, data and network by detecting internal threats that firewalls and antiviruses can’t
Over 70% of all cyber security incidents are caused by internal security threats – misconfigurations, unauthorized logins, gaps in backup – that no firewall or anti-virus app can prevent. Attackers can capitalize on internal gaps to steal data and wreak havoc undetected. Stop them in their tracks with Unitrends Security Manager, which alerts you to threats before hackers gain a foothold.
Alerting you to internal threats and unauthorized intrusions that got past your firewall
Unitrends Security Manager scans your servers, data, and network every 24 hours and automatically alerts you to internal threats. Alerts are aggregated in an easy-to-use report that can be sorted by priority/severity, or by the type of issue. Alert reports can be sent to your choice of emails, including your ticketing system.
Unitrends Security Manager uses machine learning to identify anomalous activity, suspicious changes and threats
Get alerts such as:
- An unauthorized login just occurred on the credit card server
- An unauthorized application was just installed on the finance server
- A new profile was just added to the CEO’s laptop
- John just logged into the customer server at midnight
- Jim was just given administrative rights to the finance system
- Backup Alert – Your customer DB is not being backed up
Know what is going on in your network at all times
Unitrends Security Manager uses “smart tags,” a feature that allows it to adapt to each unique client. Smart tags enrich the detection system by adding information about specific users, assets, and settings.