SGI IRIX Backup
Unitrends offers enterprise-class granular backup and recovery at the deep virtual and physical level for SGI IRIX as well as virtual protection at the hypervisor level.
Deep Virtual and Physical SGI IRIX Backup
Unitrends protects SGI IRIX natively. Native protection means that the user has the option of deep virtual protection when SGI IRIX is operating within a virtual machine and physical protection when SGI IRIX is operating on a physical server. Features of our deep virtual and physical protection of SGI IRIX include:
- Full/Differential backup schedules.
- Application-aware, adaptive deduplication for reduced footprint and backup/replication windows.
- Reduced snapshot overhead in virtual environments.
- Granular file and folder exclusion.
- Protection for physical RDM, iSCSI pass-through, and independent persistent disk configurations in VMware vSphere environments.
Unitrends offers its Unified Data Protection engine to provide deep virtual and physical (native) protection for over 200 different versions of applications, hypervisors, operating systems, servers including Cisco UCS, and storage. A complete listing of what we protect may be found on the What We Protect overview page.