Microsoft Windows Server Backup & Recovery
The Solution Overview
Unitrends offers enterprise-class granular backup and recovery at the deep virtual and physical level for Windows as well as virtual protection at the hypervisor level.
Deep Virtual and Physical Windows Backup
Unitrends protects Windows natively, meaning that the user has the option of deep virtual protection when Windows is operating within a virtual machine and physical protection when Windows is operating on a physical server. Features include:
- Full/Differential, Full/Incremental and Forever Incremental backup schedules.
- Application-aware, adaptive deduplication for reduced footprint and backup/replication windows.
- Application consistent backups.
- Reduced snapshot overhead in virtual environments.
- Granular file and folder exclusion.
- Integrated Bare Metal Recovery (iBMR) from a single-pass backup.
- Protection for physical RDM, iSCSI pass-through, and independent persistent disk configurations in VMware vSphere environments.
Virtual Windows Backup
Unitrends protects windows in virtual environments at the hypervisor level. Features of our hypervisor level virtual protection of Windows include:
- Reduced management overhead via hypervisor level API integration.
- Direct SAN backup and recovery.
- Single-step, Instant Recovery for VMs.
- Rollback Recovery: Incremental data restore over existing VMs.
- Granular recovery: Virtual disks, Files, Folders.
- VM replicas for offsite failover.
- Global deduplication for reduced footprint and backup/replication windows.
- Automatic VM discovery.
Recovery Assurance for Windows Environments
We offer recovery assurance for deep virtual and physical Windows environments via our auditing technology and complete automation and orchestration at the application- and operating system-level for VMware and Hyper-V with our Recovery Assurance and Disaster Recovery service products.
Windows Continuity on a Hardened, All-in-One Platform
Protect your Windows environment with less management by using a Unitrends all-in-one backup appliance. Pre-integrated Windows backup software, deduplication, and Recovery Assurance give you enterprise-class backup and continuity without the hassle and risk of separate systems. Unitrends’ secure, hardened backup platform with built-in ransomware detection gives you confidence that your disaster recovery strategy can stand up to any attack or outage.
Director of IT
Unitrends has more recommended backup, recovery, and continuity models than other vendors combined