The Solution Overview
Pure Storage makes radically simple, high performance, flash-based storage built with solid-state drives for more reliability and faster response times. Unitrends increases uptime and confidence in a world in which IT professionals must do more with less while requiring up to 60% fewer mouse clicks to accomplish backup tasks. The combination of all-flash storage and all-in-one backup and continuity helps organizations speed time to value, lower costs, and increase their confidence that their applications will be available and ready to run through whatever life throws at them.
Less Downtime, More Confidence
While Pure Storage claims to provide 99.9999% uptime, sometimes the the downtime event is outside the box. Data center level issues such as floods, electrical issues and human error (or even malicious behavior) can affect every server and storage device.
- Protect all the data stored on Pure Storage – block, VM, file, or object
- Centralize backup and continuity across remote environments
- Extend long-term retention or full site disaster recovery to a second Pure Storage deployment, or even the Unitrends Cloud
- Guarantee confidence with Recovery Assurance for vSphere, Hyper-V and physical Windows through instant recovery, automated backup verification, failover plans, DR testing and compliance reporting
Less Budget and Time, More Productivity
Easy integration, a single user interface and easy scheduling means higher ROIs for your enterprise. Unitrends is built to scale to any need and protect the mix of operating systems, applications, and devices common to most businesses.
- Save up to 80% on backup storage costs with built-in global deduplication
- Start small and grow, as needed, with Unitrends’ scalable hardware and software pricing
- Simplify with a single, intuitive solution across all servers, storage and applications
- Spend less time and money on backup to focus more on production applications
Easy to Scale Up and Out
Just as Pure Storage is easy to scale, so too is Unitrends. Scale up with larger appliances capable of backing up over 100 TB of data each. Or scale out by deploying more Unitrends hardware or software virtual appliances to remote locations, Unitrends Forever Cloud or to public clouds such as AWS or Azure. Manage all your Unitrends appliances and your backups from a single console, so there is no need for remote IT staff to backup remote devices.
Backups too large for a single administrator? Unitrends also supports self-service for application owners. Through advanced role-based access control, users can initiate their own recoveries and even manage their own backups without having access or even visibility to others files.
Unitrends has been able to provide us with peace of mind that we will be able to restore data in case of emergency and enabled us to lower our RTO and RPO significantly. The appliances and services are stable and reliable. Our Unitrends appliance literally paid for itself after being able to restore the 2 million+ files affected by ransomware earlier this year.
Director of IT