Backup and disaster recovery must be high priorities for every IT organization, as significant data loss can be catastrophic for profits and productivity. But while these tasks are critically important, backup and disaster recovery shouldn’t steal focus and resources from the strategic IT projects that enable the business to grow.
That’s where Unitrends can help. We simplify backup and disaster recovery with hyper-converged, all-in-one protection solutions that are empowered by the cloud, enabling IT executives and administrators to focus on the business, rather than on backup and recovery.
Comprehensive backup and disaster recovery solutions
At Unitrends, we offer the industry’s greatest breadth of purpose-built data backup and recovery products, including physical appliances, virtual appliances and software, as well as cloud storage and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS). Our offerings include products for unmatched backup, disaster recovery, archiving, and business continuity.
Unitrends Enterprise Backup™ is a virtual backup appliance that can be deployed on Microsoft Hyper–V or VMware vSphere backup for enterprise-class virtual, deep virtual, physical protection, and unified compute protection. Our disaster recovery solutions include new 3rd generation, all-in-one integrated appliance models with Solid State Drives (SSD) and recovery assurance, including the industry’s only Windows VM and physical server instant recovery capability coupled with hypervisor-level instant recovery and auditing via the ReliableDR add-on.
With Unitrends, you get industry-leading technology to protect and preserve your physical, virtual and cloud environments at the most affordable pricing available.
Why choose Unitrends for backup and disaster recovery?
Unitrends makes backup and disaster recovery easy and trusted for your entire environment, so IT can stop worrying about data loss, downtime and recovery and focus instead on more strategic projects you need to grow the business. Unitrends solutions provide:
- Simplicity. Our solutions are easy to deploy, use and support.
- Adaptability. Our solutions adapt to your needs and match how you want to deploy–via physical appliance, virtual appliance, installable software or cloud.
- Customer satisfaction. Our team dedicated to delighting our customers and has achieved an industry-best 98+ % customer satisfaction rating
- Integrated cloud. Our hybrid cloud offers a powerful way for enterprises to enhance their on-premise capabilities and increase their resiliency to disaster.
- Recovery assurance. We not only protect your data, we automate the testing and measurement of your RTO and RPO SLAs in order to prove that’s your recovery will work when you need it.