Unitrends offers enterprise-class granular backup and recovery at the deep physical level for Solaris.
Deep Virtual and Physical Solaris Backup
Unitrends protects Solaris natively. Native protection means that the user has the option of deep virtual protection when Solaris is operating within a virtual machine and physical protection when Solaris is operating on a physical server. Features of our deep virtual and physical protection of Solaris include:
- Full/Differential backup schedules.
- Application-aware, adaptive deduplication for reduced footprint and backup/replication windows.
- Reduced snapshot overhead in virtual environments.
- Granular file and folder exclusion.
- Integrated Bare Metal Recovery (iBMR) from a single-pass backup.
Virtual Solaris Backup
Unitrends protects Solaris in virtual environments at the hypervisor level. Features of our hypervisor level virtual protection of Solaris include:
- Reduced management overhead via hypervisor level API integration.
- Direct SAN backup and recovery.
- Single-step, Instant Recovery for VMs.
- Rollback Recovery: Incremental data restore over existing VMs.
- Granular recovery: Virtual disks, Files, Folders.
- VM replicas for offsite failover.
- Global deduplication for reduced footprint and backup/replication windows.
- Automatic VM discovery.
We offer recovery assurance for deep virtual and physical Windows environments via our auditing technology and complete automation and orchestration at the application- and operating system-level for VMware and Hyper-V with our ReliableDR recovery assurance and disaster recovery product.
Unitrends offers its Unified Data Protection engine to provide deep virtual and physical (native) protection for over 200 different versions of applications, hypervisors, operating systems, servers including Cisco UCS, and storage. A complete listing of what we protect may be found on the What We Protect overview page.