Downtime is Coming
Between 2007 and 2013, Forrester and Disaster Recovery Journal asked 200 readers “Were you able to recover from your most recent disruption in less than one hour?”
- In 2007, 30% responded yes.
- In 2010, 13% responded yes.
- In 2013, 2% responded yes.
Downtime is coming. And it’s going to be a long, cold, and dark time for far too many businesses. But it doesn’t have to be for yours.
Diagram of the Unitrends Hybrid Cloud Architecture
Unitrends Hybrid Cloud – It’s All About Agility
Unitrends is unique in offering the complete power of the hybrid cloud to its customers.
- Unitrends Cloud: Unitrends Cloud is our multi-tenant public storage and DRaaS (Disaster Recovery as a Service) cloud. We offer two options for cloud storage: No Limits Cloud and Forever Cloud. We also offer the spin-up of physical Windows servers, VMware vSphere environments, and Microsoft Hyper-V environments as well with our Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) offer. Our replication technology is integrated with our adaptive deduplication capabilities and offers advanced WAN Optimization (WO) features such as latency optimization, hybrid cloud caching, error correction, protocol spoofing, traffic shaping, and connection limits.
- Site-to-Site: Unitrends enables its customers with multiple sites to perform site-to-site, appliance-to-appliance replication utilizing the same advanced WO (WAN Optimization) techniques associated with our Unitrends Cloud.
- Hyperscale Cloud: We offer third-party hyperscale cloud support via our CloudHook™ technology for Amazon AWS, Google, and other REST-compliant clouds.
- Granular Nearline Archiving: This is the secret weapon of Unitrends Cloud (and site-to-site); empowered data protection for customers with limited WAN bandwidth. Our archiving capabilities (D2D2x—Disk-to-Disk-to-Any—where we support rotational disk.
Comparing the Different Options