Deep Virtual and Physical Groupwise and eDiscovery Backup
Unitrends protects Micro Focus (Novell) Groupwise natively. Native protection means that the user has the option of deep virtual protection when Novell Groupwise is operating within a virtual machine and physical protection when Groupwise is operating on a physical server. Features of our deep virtual and physical protection of Groupwise include:
- Full/Differential, Full/Incremental and Forever Incremental backup schedules.
- Application-aware, adaptive deduplication for reduced footprint and backup/replication windows.
- Application consistent backups.
- Reduced snapshot overhead in virtual environments.
- Granular file and folder exclusion .
- Protection for physical RDM, iSCSI pass-through, and independent persistent disk configurations in VMware vSphere environments.
Virtual Groupwise and eDirectory Backup
Unitrends protects Groupwise in virtual environments at the hypervisor level. Features of our hypervisor-level virtual protection of Groupwise include:
- Reduced management overhead via hypervisor level API integration.
- Direct SAN backup and recovery.
- Single-step, Instant Recovery for VMs.
- Rollback Recovery: Incremental data restore over existing VMs.
- Granular recovery: Virtual disks, Files, Folders.
- VM replicas for offsite failover.
- Global deduplication for reduced footprint and backup/replication windows.
- Automatic VM discovery.