Unitrends can help. With all-in-one solutions to backup data and manage disaster recovery, Unitrends helps IT administrators get past the fear of disruptions and provide users with IT environments they can trust.
Backup data with all-in-one solutions from Unitrends.
Unitrends provides a great breadth of purpose-built and data protection products. Our solutions provide unmatched capabilities to backup data, manage archiving, speed disaster recovery and ensure business continuity. Unitrends offerings include physical appliances, virtual appliances and software, cloud storage and Disaster Recovery as a Service.
Unitrends products enable you to backup data from most any IT environment. Built from the ground up for flexibility and adaptability, our solutions use a common D2D backup and recovery engine to offer data protection for more than 100 operating systems, hypervisors and applications, along with protection for virtually any server, storage, NAS and SAN devices.
With an intuitive user interface featuring drag-and-drop capabilities, you get a single pane of glass that makes it easy to backup data and manage disaster recovery. And Unitrends world-class customer support attained a 98% satisfaction rating plus delivers a single point of contact to eliminate finger-pointing among vendors.
Backup data in physical and virtual environments.
Unitrends Enterprise Backup™ (UEB) is a simple and cost-effective software solution for system backup, providing cloud based backup capabilities and enabling you to backup data from VMware, Hyper-V and Linux environments. Available as a virtual appliance or installable software, UEB offers:
- Cloud-empower protection, enabling enterprise cloud backup from backup data to Unitrends Cloud or third party clouds.
- Instant recovery with failover virtualization, enabling you to completely recover your system in less than 5 minutes.
- One-pass dissimilar bare metal recovery backup.
- The ability to convert physical systems to virtual systems in a single click.
- Global adaptive byte-level deduplication that reduces backup window times, optimizes storage capacity and speeds WAN data transfer.
- Flexible recovery strategies, including instant granular recovery, instant spin-up recovery, and P2P, V2P, P2V, and V2V recovery.