Simplify backup/recovery with Unitrends.
Data protection is a critical IT priority but that doesn’t mean the backup/recovery solution should consume the majority of your time or your limited IT budgets. With other challenges in your IT organizations, the backup and recovery technology should be simple and affordable so you can focus on your strategic priorities.
Unitrends can help. Competitive enterprise-class backup, recovery and data protection solutions are both expensive and difficult to use while Unitrends offers simple, agile and highly cost-effective all-in-one backup/recovery solutions. Also no need to change the data center infrastructure as Unitrends backup-recovery technology is adaptive – no matter how extensive or complex the infrastructure.
All-in-one backup/recovery solutions.
Unitrends backup/recovery solutions are purpose-built appliances that provide unmatched capabilities for backup, data archiving, disaster recovery and business continuity. Our products include physical appliances, virtual appliances and software, cloud storage and DRaaS (Disaster Recovery as a Service).
And we make backup and recovery simple by providing backup recovery software and hardware that is adaptive to any IT infrastructure. With a common D2D backup and recovery engine, Unitrends solutions offer protection for more than 100 operating systems, hypervisors and applications, along with virtually any NAS, SAN, server or storage device. The intuitive user interface provides a single pane of glass for easy monitoring and management of backup, archiving and disaster recovery functions. And world-class, all-in-one customer support gives you a single point of contact when you need help, eliminating finger-pointing among multiple vendors.
Unitrends backup/recovery software.
Unitrends Enterprise Backup™ (UEB) offers an easy-to-use backup/recovery solution with cloud backup capabilities for protection of physical and virtual assets. With this powerful backup software solution, enterprises can:
- Use cloud based backup tools and flexible cloud storage to store backup copies offsite for extra protection.
- Deploy flexible recovery strategies including instant granular recovery, instant recovery spin-up, hot and cold bare metal restore, and P2P, V2P, P2V, and V2V recovery.
- Perform backups as often as once per minute for continuous data protection and point-in-time protection.
- Certify the recovery of applications with recovery assurance for vSphere and Hyper-V.
- Improve deduplication with technology that avoids the need for expensive dedicated hardware.
- Transform physical Windows systems into virtual machines with one-click physical to virtual capabilities.
- Protect evolving IT environments with a federated, scalable architecture that offers flexible deployments and no “fork-lift” upgrades.
Learn more about Unitrends backup/recovery solutions and Unitrends’ alternatives to Microsoft Data Protection Manager.