Disaster Recovery and Continuity Solutions
It is no longer good enough to just protect your data – you need to protect your business with a disaster recovery solution. Having a disaster recovery plan and getting your critical applications back up and running quickly is no longer a luxury but a business requirement.
But the threats to business continuity continue to evolve. From ransomware to employee error to natural disaster, a variety of events can cause outages, and the costs of downtime can be high, even for short incidents. It’s up to IT organizations to be prepared. But how to do businesses choose the best disaster recovery strategy while also making the most of limited budgets and resources?
Unitrends offers a variety of disaster recovery and business continuity solutions designed to fit your needs. Our backup appliances and disaster recovery as a service uses automation and white glove service to lessen the burden on your IT resources. What’s more, Unitrends uses intelligent recovery analytics to show the potential impact of an outage and help you detect and prevent downtime before it occurs. The same Unitrends products that protect your data also provide multi-site replication, instant recovery, and failover to the cloud. Unitrends disaster recovery and continuity solutions are easier to deploy and provide 100% confidence that data and applications are protected and accessible in the event of disaster.
Cloud Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Unitrends Disaster Recovery as a Service provides more uptime by launching applications in the Unitrends Cloud, so your business can continue to operate during a disaster or outage.
- Unlimited Disaster Recovery as a Service: Unitrends DRaaS works with your Unitrends Forever Cloud account. You can choose to failover an unlimited number of machines replicated to the Unitrends Cloud, or choose individual machines to control budget.
- Premium Disaster Recovery as a Service: Select Premium DRaaS for everything — or just for your most critical servers. Unitrends Premium DRaaS delivers the highest confidence in the industry with a 1-hour recovery SLA and automated DR testing.
- Elite Disaster Recovery as a Service: Select Elite DRaaS for your important servers. Unitrends Elite DRaaS delivers high confidence with a 24-hour recovery SLA and automated DR testing.
- White Glove Service: Included with any DRaaS service level, our expert Customer Support and Cloud team will be with you to help recover from disaster and rebuild your on-premises site. Our Rapid Return service quick-ships data back to you.
DR Testing & Instant Labs
With Unitrends, it’s simple to prove your recovery plan ahead of time. Unitrends Recovery Assurance guarantees your business can meet its RPOs and RTOs.
- Automated disaster recovery testing: Manual testing takes too much time. Recovery Assurance delivers automated disaster recovery testing that runs in the background.
- Local and in the cloud: Recovery Assurance can test and certify recovery objectives both on-premises and in the Unitrends Cloud.
- Instant Lab Spin-up: Supercharge the investment your company makes in backup and use Unitrends Recovery Assurance to spin-up an instant lab for testing, data analysis, and dev sandboxes.
- Built-in Reporting: Automatically report up to management and stakeholders the results of recovery testing — or just monitor the reports yourself to maintain confidence in your disaster recovery plans.
- Predictive Analytics: Machine learning and AI alerts you to ransomware attacks or hardware failure earlier, so you can take action before data is compromised or lost.
Local Instant Recovery
In the event of a server failure or other localized outage, instant recovery can keep your business running smoothly. Unitrends Instant Recovery lets you to recover a failed or corrupted virtual machine, or physical Windows server, and access its full data set within minutes. This means production data is accessible and users can continue working very quickly after an unexpected server failure. Once the server has been repaired, the application can then be migrated back at a time appropriate not to impact business.
For businesses with multiple sites or who want maximum control of their disaster recovery strategy, separate sites can provide off-premises storage and also act as the disaster recovery site by replicating data between multiple locations. When choosing this recovery method, it’s a best practice to choose a backup solution like Unitrends backup appliances that have WAN accelerated, highly optimized replication, plus advanced levels of automation and orchestration to minimize manual recovery efforts. For enterprises with many sites or service providers with multiple clients, Unitrends delivers enterprise data management for easy monitoring and management by letting you add and control thousands of appliances from a single interface. Unitrends also supports role-based management so groups can control their own backups without access or visibility to others.
Director of IT
Unitrends has more recommended backup, recovery, and continuity models than other vendors combined