Protect your data with local backup software.
Local backup software can make your job a lot easier. With the many IT challenges you face – including security threats, big data requirements and an increasingly mobile workforce – you don’t want to spend more time and resources managing your enterprise backup plan. With superior local backup software, managing backups can be quick and easy and leave you more time for strategic priorities.
Yet many local backup software solutions are difficult to manage and expensive as well. And too often, local backup software technology requires that you change your infrastructure to make the software work, rather than force it to adapt to your unique mix of IT assets.
Unitrends offers an alternative. Our local backup software solutions are simple to use, cost-effective and work in any IT environment. Whether you need to backup XenServer, Hyper-V or VMware machines, perform a Windows Server backup or manage a complete system backup, Unitrends solutions make it easy.
Local backup software from Unitrends.
Unitrends’ all-in-one backup and recovery solutions let you focus on IT services rather than worry about management of your local backup software. With award-winning solutions that deliver end-to-end protection and instant recovery for all virtual and physical assets, Unitrends is a leading provider of business recovery solutions to organizations around the world.
Unitrends Enterprise Backup™ (UEB) is a local backup software solution for physical and virtual assets and runs on the hardware of your choice. Available as a virtual appliance for VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V and as installable software for Redhat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or CentOS, UEB provides heterogeneous protection for more than 220 versions of operating systems, applications and hypervisors plus it works with virtually all storage systems. This local backup software solution is easily managed through a single pane of glass with an intuitive user interface.
Features of Unitrends local backup software.
Unitrends’ local backup software solution provides extensive backup capabilities, that include:
- Instant recovery with failover virtualization, to enable you to completely recover your system in less than 5 minutes.
- Flexible recovery strategies plus instant spin-up recovery and instant granular recovery.
- Similar and dissimilar physical and virtual bare metal restore that allow you to perform P2V, P2P, V2P and V2V recovery.
- Cloud empowered backups, to enable you to store backups offsite in the cloud for added protection.
- Adaptive Deduplication™ to eliminate the need for expensive dedicated hardware.
- Continuous data protection and point-in-time protection to achieve world-Class Recovery Point Objectives (RPO)
- Backups performed as often as once every 60 seconds.